Do you like exploring new things? I do!
Traveling to different places, I’ve had the opportunity not only to see breathtaking landmarks but also to meet inspirational people, learn their cultures & basics of different languages, and try different cuisines. I can continue this list endlessly but not to make you fall asleep, I’ll tell this:
I love to travel because it BROADENS the MIND & FEEDS the SOUL
How do you feel about fashion? I truly believe that clothing can help your dream come true! In one outfit, you can be yourself, and in a different one, you can become Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby. Isn’t it cool?
If you agree with me, check out my favorite fashion bloggers’ Instas:
You don’t need to be an art guru or have a university degree in arts to love it. I enjoy modern art. If you do too, don’t miss the chance to visit these:
- The Artist Project – Contemporary Art Fair
- Or just simply walk around Queen West!
If you like tasty food, we’ll get along well! If you are looking for a cool place to dine at, these places are the MUST visit:
- El Furniture Warehouse 410 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S
- Wilbur Mexicana 552 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1M3
- Old School 800 Dundas St W,Toronto, ON M6J 1V1
- Colette Grand Café 550 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2V5